Metco Metal Finishing, a division of the Lindgren Group, recently announced it is now certified as ISO 9001:2008 compliant.
ISO 9001:2008 is a set of standards set forth by the International Organization of Standards. These standards provide a framework for a quality management system that ensures a company will provide quality products and quality customer service. It is a tried and tested framework for taking a systematic approach to managing the organization's processes so that they consistently turn out product that satisfies customers' expectations.
By achieving this certification, Metco Metal Finishing has shown that it:
- Meets or exceed the customer's quality requirements
- Complies with applicable regulatory requirements
- Enhances customer satisfaction
- Aims to achieve continual improvement of the above objectives
“As our customer’s requirements continue to evolve, we will continue to invest in our systems to ensure we are exceeding their expectations,” said Michael Battaglia, vce president of sales and marketing, Metco Metal Finishing. “The sophistication of our industry and the markets we serve demand that we continue to build robust systems and the ISO 9001:2008 is a component of that strategy. You will see our company continue to make these investments in continuous improvement and quality systems as part of our strategy to serve our customers better than anyone else can serve them.”
For additional information, please visit www.thelindgrengroup.com or call Mike Battaglia.
ABOUT METCO METAL FINISHING
Metco Metal Finishing, Inc., a facility within The Lindgren Group,1 is a recognized leader in the Metal Finishing Industry. The company offers chemical finishing, electroplating, mechanical finishing and laser part marking services.
- The Lindgren Group is a management company in the metal finishing Industry with three locations: Nico Products, in Minneapolis, Minn.; Avtec Finishing Systems in New Hope, Minn.; and Metco Metal Finishing in Phoenix, Ariz. The Lindgren Group is a recognized leader in the metal finishing industry, providing chemical finishing, electroplating, mechanical finishing and additional value added services. The company is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn. For more information and a comprehensive list of services visit their website at www.thelindgrengroup.com.