Nordson ASYMTEK, a leader in dispensing, coating, and jetting technologies, will host a free technical seminar on conformal coating, dispensing and jetting applications and innovations and the fluids, equipment and manufacturing techniques to implement them. The seminar will be held at the Ottawa Convention Centre in Ontario, Canada. The conformal coating seminar starts on September 14, and the dispensing and jetting seminar takes place September 15.
“If your job involves the application of adhesives, sealants, conformal coatings and other liquids, here’s an opportunity to learn about the latest fluid chemistries, process techniques and manufacturing solutions,” said Paul Gallo, sales manager, USA and Americas, Nordson ASYMTEK. “You’ll hear presentations from fluid formulators, equipment solution providers, and manufacturing experts, as well as be able to ask questions and network with industry leaders.”
Some of the topics to be covered include:
• Scientific Methodologies for Selecting the Right Cleaning Agent and The Five Forces of Clean
• Items that are Critical During a PSR Inspection
• Common Misconceptions of Conformal Coating
• Conformal Coating Application Concerns
• Adapting to IPC Standards
• Coating Equipment & Application Techniques
• Automating Conformal Coating Inspections
• Plasma Technology and Dispensing
• Who is This IPC and Why Should I Care?
• Rheology for Adhesive Dispensing Applications
• New Releases in Solder Thermal Interface and Component Attachment Materials
• Dispensing Equipment, Application and Jetting Techniques
• Automated Inspection Techniques for Underfill and Microelectronics
The seminars are geared for manufacturing and process engineers and manufacturing, operations, and plant managers. Presenters include representatives from Nordson ASYMTEK, Kyzen, Techspray, Compliance Engineering Inc., HumiSeal, Henkel International (Loctite), Indium Corporation, IPC, Nordson MARCH, and Nordson YESTECH.
For more information, visit www.nordson.com/en-us/divisions/asymtek/about-asymtek/events/Pages/Ottawa-Canada-Seminars-2011.aspx.