The IPC PCB Supply Chain Leadership Meeting, which takes place on Monday, Feb. 18, at the IPC APEX Expo is San Diego, is a new learning and networking forum for senior-level executives of PCB manufacturers and supplier companies. According to show organizers, this meeting focuses on critical strategic and management topics, such as market trends, customer requirements and the economy.
Hear from noted industry experts and find out how your peers are addressing common challenges. Topics to be covered during the Supply Chain Leadership Meeting include:
- Disruptive Environmental Regulations
- Business Outlook: The Global Electronics Industry
- The PCB Roadmap: An OEM Point of View
- Disruptive Technologies: What the Executive Needs to Know About
- Total Cost of Ownership and How We Make Purchasing Decisions
- How Environmental Regulations will Impact Materials Availability (Don Walsh, director of operations for Uyemura USA)
- PCB Fabrication in India: Market Status and Opportunities for Cooperation
- Roundtable Discussions
The IPC PCB Supply Chain Leadership Meeting schedule, at a glance, is as follows:
Monday, February 18 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Networking Breakfast: 7:30 am–8:00 am
Networking Reception and Dinner: 6:00 pm–9:00 pm
View the full agenda for the IPC Supply Chain Leadership Meeting and register for the 2013 IPC/APEX Expo online.